INSURANCE LED SURVEY & REPORT
This new totally integrated ASAP Comply product relates to Composite Panels manufactured and installed to BS EN 14509:2013 – Self Supporting Double Skin Metal Faced Insulating Panels.
It has been developed in conjunction with insurance syndicates, loss adjusters, insurance brokers and with industry support.
The aims of this Composite Panel Survey and Report are:
- to ensure the adequate inspection of Composite Panels for damage
- to manage the process of identifying and rectifying damaged Composite Panels
- to consider Insurer’s Requirements and ensure compliance with the same
- to consider permit to work systems to manage Contractors working on or near Composite Panels
- to review the Fire Protection of ‘live services’ in or around Composite Panels
- to prepare Site Plans and Drawings of Composite Panels and locations for inspection and maintenance purposes and for use by the Fire and Rescue Services
- to consider Safe Working Loads for Composite Panels