Air Conditioning Systems must be inspected every 5 years
A TM44 Air Conditioning Survey is designed to improve energy efficiency, reduce consumption, reduce operating costs and the carbon emissions from your air conditioning system. The report provided will highlight improvements to the systems and potential opportunities for replacing older or oversized systems with new modern energy efficient systems.
Only an accredited energy assessor can inspect your air conditioning system.
The replacement of refrigerant is restricted in older systems so it can be cheaper and more efficient to replace older systems with more modern energy efficient units.
The TM44 Air Conditioning Survey report includes as a minimum:
- the likely efficiency of the system
- suggestions made for improvement
- faults identified during the inspection and suggested actions
- the adequacy of equipment maintenance and suggestions for improvement
- adequacy of installed controls and control settings and suggestions made for improvement
- size of the installed system in relation to the cooling load and suggestions for improvement
- summary of findings with key recommendations